Friday 28 February 2014

We Heart Hi Shine

One of my favorite nail polish ranges has got to be the Gelly Hi Shine nail paints from Barry M. They are so cheap compared to other brands and apply wonderfully, I mean what's not to love? 

The polishes give you a gel salon-esque finish for a fraction of the price, and you don't even have to leave the house. They wear well, with minimal chipping and come in a great shade range.
...Here are my current gems:



from left to right
Blueberry, Blood Orange, Blue Grape, Greenberry, Lychee

My fave out of the bunch is 'lychee'. You know you have that one nail polish that you go to everytime you have no idea what colour to choose? Well lychee is mine. Purely because it's such a classy, sophisticated nude that goes with any look or outfit. I would highly recommend picking this colour up if you don't already own it - it's a must have in anyone's polish stash and probably my most worn polish of 2013.

The other colours I have are a little more 'fun' - for some reason I was really drawn to the royal blue and classic red shades for a pop of (patriotic) colour. And then of course we also have the standard pastels that just call for summer to get a move on and give us some sunshine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment