Sunday 16 February 2014

I Can't Wait To Wear: Summer Nails



As mentioned in my last post I have been giving the ol’ laqured nails a miss recently in a bid for healthier looking hands. Due to lacking colour on the tips I obviously had to get my fix another way and what’s better than doing I hear you ask!? Planning! You cant beat a good list (or two).

So here's my picks for Spring/Summer nail colours to get us in the mood for some long awaited sunshine. I feel this is a range of staple colours that every girl needs wants in their summer stash…

Essie - Cascade Cool
Collection Hot Looks - Bright Lights
Maybelline Super Stay Gel Nail Colour - Mint For Life
Bourjois 1 Second Polish - Melon
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - Green Berry

Not gonna lie, at least one of these shades will most probably be on my hands by the end of the week.
(sorry I'm not sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment