Sunday 23 February 2014

Nail Polish Storage



I'm always intrigued to see how other people store their make up and beauty products - partly for inspiration, partly due to pure nosiness. So if anyone else is as equally as nosey as me, here is how I store my (current) nail polishes.


I picked up this vintage tin in good old T K Maxx. I am a sucker for their home range and as I live on the same road as one it's hard for me to keep away! I think this was around £4 and was one of many cute vintage designs. I picked this Coca-Cola one up as my bedroom has a slightly red theme and this adds a nice touch.

Top Tip: the metal tin also keeps the polishes at a lower temperature, preventing them from become gloopy for longer - as c'mon it's inevitable!


How do you store your nail polish collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment