Thursday 9 January 2014

Soap & Glory Gloss Sticks


For me, Christmas 2013 was the year of Soap & Glory. I unwrapped ample S&G goodies and of course 'ahhhhh-ed' at the smell of every single product. Soap & Glory are one of my favourite brands, with their luxurious offerings of bath and body, and a side of humorous wit.


These Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks are described as super-light, ultra-hydrating lip crayon's and I couldn't have worded it better myself. These crayons are glossy but not at all sticky, no unfortunate hair-in-mouth disasters here! There is absolutely no hint of any tingling sensation (I'm looking at you Lip Plumping Gloss) and lashings of moisturising goodness.

This nifty gift set presents 3 colours. Covering all bases we have a nude, berry and bright shade...



'Nudist' as you may expect is a nude pink shade, perfect for every day wear. Can't go wrong.

'Fushia-Ristic' is the brightest of the bunch, but I feel it has the least colour pay off. The bright orange/pink colour adds major shine to your lips but not much else.

'Plum Jam' is a deep red and my favourite of the three. The easiest product to achieve a carefree bold lip EVER, ya'know for those days where you want to flaunt a red lip but don't have the time or energy for anything fancy.

If you are looking for highly pigmented lip laquers, these aren't the thing for you. But if you want a hint of sophisticated colour in the form of a nourishing gloss then look no further chums! Unfortunately I think this particular set was a Christmas limited edition however you can certainly still buy them separately online - with more shades too!


4 comments:

  1. I love the shade names! I've been looking for a shade like Plum Jam for ages! :)

    Fairytale Kiss

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try some soap and glory makeup products, I just love their packaging!

    Yet Another Make Up Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like their Archery eye brow tint/pen - and very true, their packaging is amazing!

      Delete