Sunday 19 January 2014

Oh, Sundays!


Almost every time Sunday creeps up on me I think, I haven't done a single thing I planned to do this week. I feel 9 to 5 jobs take their toll on blogs, especially at this dark time of year, it's very easy to loose track of your aims. Sunday should definitely be renamed 'sort your life out - day' and that is what I shall do.

As it goes without saying, the key to blogging is planning. I am an avid planner, however, my flaw is completing said plans. I can make lists for England but a 'job-done' tick is rarely seen. 

Sundays from now on (honestly) will consist of reading, planning and doing! I have blog ideas coming out of my ears but I get very few down on paper - there's just not enough time in the day. So, let's go grab a coffee, get comfy and do this!

What are peoples tips for getting in the zone and keeping on schedule? 

No comments:

Post a Comment