Thursday 23 January 2014

Budget Buy: Boots Leave-In Conditioner Spray

I have found a drugstore gem in the form of Boots own Coconut & Almond Leave-In Conditioner. These leave-in sprays hit the spotlight last summer and I have recently finished the Dove Nourishing Oil Spray and picked up the boots own version to try.

This spray is aimed at normal to dry hair. I towel dry my hair then spray it all over, from root to tip, and brush through. Instantly it makes my hair tangle free and so soft to touch, adding moisture and smoothing out those unruly strays. Even two days after washing my hair still felt smooth and tame. I also found it meant less straightening, which is a bonus for me and my hair!

The best part is that this 100ml bottle is only £1.39!! - I mean that's loose change (or boots points)!

No comments:

Post a Comment