Wednesday 22 January 2014

Oil Slick Nails


A collection of my multi-tonal metallics for you today. I sometimes go off metallic/glittery nails but right now, this second, I'm loving them! After a rifle through my polish collection I realised I have a few very similar metallic shades - all generally donning that oil slick look.


As I said, these five shades are relatively similar -  some more than others but it just shows what trends we are seeing across the polish world right now. Okay, I must admit, I've had the Naked polishes for nearly a year now but they are still firm faves in the nail department and still on trend! (full review here)

Rimmel Metal Rush in 'Pearly Queen': A very sheer lilac polish that shines green/pink in the light. Quite the girly shade in my opinion.

Angelica Nail Colour in 'Chameleon': The most 'oily' of the bunch, purple with hints of reds and greens and generally every colour of the rainbow. This polish really does look different in every light.


Models Own in 'Purple Blue': Part of the Beetlejuice collection, this polish is very glittery mainly shining purples and blues... I know, how did you guess?


UD Naked in 'Hustle' and 'Smog': Hustle is yet another purple based metallic with hints of brown whilst Smog is coppery with subtle hints of gold and red.



Eye catching nails eh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment