Wednesday 1 January 2014

Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow by Maybelline


I don't think there is a single blogger out there that hasn't come across these little pots. However I have now found myself in the possession of three, so thought it was a perfect time to sing their praise.

The three editions to my maybeline trio include;

Permanent Taupe - A sophisticated shade perfect as a base for most smokey eye looks but also a great colour to compliment brown eyes.

On and on Bronze - The peoples fave! A simple bronze that is probably the easiest eye shadow ever to work with, even I can produce a fairly professional looking attempt at a smokey gold eye, in less than 3 minutes!!

Metallic Pomegranate - The red craze really came to town in 2013 and I predict it will continue throughout winter. Pomegranate is a very safe and subtle option for us scardy cats. Paired with a dark brown or charcoal shadow this ruby shade works a treat (and did so on Christmas Day!).

No doubt this collection will grow in no time, what shade next?




2 comments:

  1. These colours are lovely! I got a bright blue shade in a Glossybox and its vile. Really put me off the product, but maybe I just need to find the right shade :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have on and on bronze and love it! Can't wait to buy more shades. x

    ReplyDelete