Saturday 5 April 2014

L'Oreal Nails



Spring is trying ever so hard to make an appearance and there's nothing like pastels to give brighter days a little encouragement (and I don't just mean mini eggs). L'Oreal have released 4 gorgeous pastel shades in their Perfection Color Riche Nails range, and I couldn't help but pick up a couple on my latest 3 for 2 splurge.

I opted for the pastel yellow, as its one colour I am lacking in my polish collection; and the lilac shade purely because it reminded me of parma violets! Off white pastels are definitely a trend to look out for this spring/summer, they look so clean and fresh and will most certainly compliment a wonderful tan (wishful thinking eh brits?).

These offerings from L'Oreal are the perfect size too – we all know polishes do not last till the end… And the packing itself looks so pretty I want to keep them on display! With 4 shades in total, and at £4.99 each its hard to come up with an excuse to not buy them all.

One point I will make is that the wear time with these polishes isn't great but on the plus side, the brush is! You wine some, you loose some…

Have any of you guys picked these up?

No comments:

Post a Comment