Tuesday 22 April 2014

Current Skincare



Right now I am generally happy with my skincare routine, it's pretty simple, nothing too fancy but it works for me. My skin is often temperamental but that the moment it's playing ball and these products are helping keep it that way.

In the morning I wash my face with Soap & Glory's Peaches & Clean cleanser as the fresh fruity smell really wakes me up. Described as 'milky-creamy' this cleanser applies and washes off with a hot flannel just like the average face wash. I then gently wipe my face with The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner (in it's new found glory) to remove any excess product before applying a thin layer of Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference refining moisturiser cream complex (that name - phew); I picked this up in T K Maxx having no idea what it was like and to my surprise I absolutely love it, it sinks into the skin after massaging effortlessly and immediately makes it appear younger and brighter. I then apply eye cream on the contour of my sockets with my ring fingers.

My evening routine practically identical apart from switching up my moisturiser for a heavier night cream - I swear by the Vitamin E Night Cream from Superdrug to re-hydrate my skin whilst I sleep. If I feel my skin is slightly clogged or I have blemishes then I opt for the Perfect World Antioxidant Cleanser from Origins to remove my make up, this is a tester size but the full size is already on my wish list... let's not mention the price.

On treat nights I use the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask which makes my face smell good enough to eat, I have reviewed it here and highly recommend it if your skin needs a moisture perk. By far my most favourite part of my skincare set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment