Saturday 12 April 2014

Best of Broadway




I love my UD Naked palettes don't get me wrong, I swear by them, but sometimes it just isn't practical to cart round a full 12 pan palette. I had been tempted by this NYC quad ever since lily pebbles picked it up and pointed out it was a near dupe for Chanel's Charming Ombre from their Christmas collection last year and at a mere £2.99 I couldn't resist for long. It was put it to the test this weekend when I had the almost impossible task of transforming my make up from 'work day' to 'weekend' on a busy, ever so shaky, northern rail train.

Armed with my bargain ebay brush I got to work... Let me say, the colours are perfect, all being slightly shimmery we have; a dark taupe brown, an offering of both chocolate and caramel and a peachy champagne colour. The whole shebang for a defined smokey eye!

Disappointingly the colour pay off wasn't great and the fall out was - I managed to get it everywhere (not an ideal situation in public) but once tided up I was left with a subtle bronzed look that didn't shout 'I cost less than the Starbucks peppermint mocha I'm sipping on'.

With that all well and good it was then time to tackle the eyeliner en route...

NYC Quattro Eye Shadow 'Best of Broadway' 815 - £2.99



No comments:

Post a Comment