Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Lazy Products - Eyes


Lets get one thing straight, I'm a sucker for anything that makes life easier, and when it's in the make up department - even better! 2013 was most definitely the year of the chubby stick and paint pot and I really enjoyed trying out various new 'quick and simple' eye products.  I currently have 3 easy bronze products firmly in my make up drawers for when I have very limited time to get ready (who am I kidding, I reach for them even if I have bags of time).


They are as follows:
Collection 'work the colour' Eyeshadow Pencil in Hot Chocolate
Maybelline color tattoo 24hr in On and On Bronze 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in Rich Russet

All carry the same principle - apply, smudge, go! I prefer to use my ring finger to apply and blend out the maybelline colour tattoo and the collection pencil. I reach for a tapered blending brush with the scandaleyes paint as the consistency is more wet. You have to work quick with the scandaleyes but once blended that baby won't budge for nothin'! I also find these bronze shades create definition on the lid without the need for any darker shades in the crease, a lazy girls dream!

Are there any products you use that look amazing in one swipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment