Sunday 10 November 2013

Sleek Matte Me


Once upon a time, I almost fell into the devilish trap that goes by the name of Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick swooooooon.
In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't as shortly following, these little gems hit the high street.

Sleep Matte Me Lip Stain in 'Rioja Red' - £4.99


Sleeks lip stains are the perfect dupe, for a smidgen of the hourglass price! At £4.99 I am inclined to class this purchase as a 'steal'. The pigmentation is to die for, and as for the colour - 'Rioja Red' is a classic red needed in everyone's make up collection. 

Matte Me dries super quick and super matte with only one coat needed. The formula is a little drying so I tend to balm it up before a-go-go. It comes in 6 colours, including 'fandango Purple' a gorgeous berry fushia that I may NEED in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment