Sunday 24 November 2013

Drugstore Lovin' - November


This post involves the products I have been reaching for throughout November, and of course they are all high street/drugstore brands that are cheap and easily available for everyone!




Seventeen Phwoarr Paint - 'heavy duty under eye concealer'
I bought this on a whim in a 3for2 splurge in boots, and I am so glad I did. This is a great release from seventeen, and a first of its kind! This drugstore 'concealer in a pot' is thick and creamy, and with the warmth of my fingers when blending, it works absolute wonders on dark circles. I apply this under my foundation under my eyes and wherever my skin is slightly red. (£5.49)

Laidbare Pack Your Bags - 'lighten and tighten eye cream'
This is a slight cheat as I bought this from T K Maxx, but it was under a fiver so I thought I would include it. I have never been one for eye creams so again it was a spontaneous purchase. I apply this before I go to sleep and also when I wake up. Wow it helps - I mean my mega bags will never cease (I can thank my dad for that!) but I feel this cream definitely tightens the area under my eyes. (£4.99)

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour in 'permanent taupe' - 'gel cream eye shadow' 
This is a rediscovery from my make up collection, I bought this shade when there was a hype around the colour tattoos. Unfortunately I did not fall in love with it and so got tossed to the back of my drawer... until now! Having spied it on another blog post I thought it would give it a second chance, and since then it's been my go to everyday shadow. The taupe really emphasizes brown eyes and the formula is so easy to work with (even at 7am on a Monday ZZzz), so I am now giving this product a thumbs up and an apology for neglect. (£4.99)

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends - 'split end protection intensive mask'
Now, I am not one to condition my hair, don't ask why - I don't have a specific reason. So therefore I make the conscious effort to treat my hair at least once a week. I picked this mask up from Morrisons for a nifty £2! It does what it says on the tin and I am happy with that. No gimmicks, just a intensive treatment to keep those horrid split ends at bay. (RRP £3.99)


Stay tuned for a drugstore Lovin' next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment